Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Journal

I've been weighing something for a while now and want your opinion. I'm thinking about converting my blog to private or simply eliminating it altogether.

I found a really cool website that I like even better than a blog. It is LDS Journal which does more of what I want and have tried to do. I've also been moving my books lists and soon to be my reviews over to Goodreads (you can see my profile and books here).

Please feel free to weigh in on the comments on what you think. Also, if you were writing a journal would bother to include your review of books in your journal?

3 comments:

suzie said...

Hey! I vote no on deleting the blog. Any plans for Halloween? We're doing Malloween again this year... :)

si tu veux said...

I think it is a wonderful idea to include book reviews in a journal. Often my book reviews are reflections of my thought based on the review of the book; yours are awesome and great journal material.

And, I think that if LDS Journal is working for you then keep at it there. If it is open I would love to read.

I keep my blog private because it contains a lot of the kids; pictures, stories, etc. I think a private blog is the way to go if you are going for family history/journaling.

Have loved your blog and MISS your updates. Love your family, miss you. Take care! [let me know what you decide and if it is open to reading...!]

LeShel said...

I can see why you'd go private but I'd be so sad if I didn't get to find out about your life.
Since the blogs have started I've really had an opportunity to get to know more family. I love the little sneak peak into your life. I've heard about LDS journal but I haven't looked into it. I guess I'll have to check it out.
Hope your family is well! Love you guys!